Fly from Kola Collection
- Tube: Eppendorf plastic lab tippet, 1 inch
- Butt: Fluor. green floss
- Tail: Fluor. green floss
- Body: Rear half: Silver Electra Holo brad; Front half: blue Lagartun French mini/flatbraid
- Rib: French silver oval tinsel
- Body Hackle: On front half: cock dyed in ice blue
- Wing: Pearl Mirage flashabou; small bunch of naturally white Serebrjanka fur; dyed over pearl in Mother of Pearl ripple flash; small bunch of Serebrjanka fur dyed in ice blue; dyed over pearl in blue ripple flash; bunch of Serebrjanka fur dyed in Kingfisher blue; silver holo angel hair and Australian UV multi pearl sparkleflash; small bunch of polar fox tail fur dyed in black; a few barbs from peacock feather; over small bunch of polar fox tail fur dyed in black on 2/3 of wing
- Front Hackle: Cock dyed in ice blue
- Cheeks: Big jungle cock feather; only end "eye"
- Head: Black cone head slightly flattened out in vertical direction
NOTES: One of popular modern blue theme in fly-tying used for fresh runners in Norway and Northern coast of Kola Peninsula at the beginning of season. Works best on stretches near mouth of rivers. Cone head helps to hold fly in right position even on very stream stretches, preventing from rising to surface and skating on.